Opal is the birthstone for October. It is believed to be the most powerful healing stone. It’s meant to signify hope and great achievement and to bring luck and inner confidence to the wearer. Opals are also very pretty and come in a range of colours from deep orange to mysterious, opaque white. There really is an opal for everyone.
If you’re looking for October gift ideas, here is some my favourite opal jewellery currently for sale on Etsy:
Honey Willow: jewellery for weddings and gifts, lovingly handmade in Bath, England.
Follow me on Pinterest for more wedding and gift ideas.
- October’s Birthstone – Opal (alsonjewelers.wordpress.com)
- October Birthstone – Opal (guestandphilips.wordpress.com)
- October birthstones: Tourmaline and Opal (artisansblog.com)
- Tourmaline & Opal: October’s Multicolored Birthstones (whyweargemstones.wordpress.com)
- The other October Birthstone (albertinatalk.wordpress.com)
- October Birthstone Jewellery: Think Pink (fabulouscollections.wordpress.com)