I’ve got a big soft spot for pink. It’s an optimistic, happy colour and there’s something calming and contented about it. Sadly, it’s not an easy colour for me to wear, but I love seeing it on other people.
This September, I indulged myself with the pink version of this month’s birthstone. I bought a batch of deliciously sparkly, rose-pink sapphire briolettes, which I used with hammered sterling silver. These style of jewellery are popular for birthday gifts and I love them with the pink sapphires!
Honey Willow: handmade jewellery for weddings and gifts, lovingly made in Bath, England.
Follow me on Pinterest for more gift and wedding ideas.
- The Wonderful Sapphire of September (hollowaydiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Showcasing September’s birthstone: Sapphire (news.thediamondstore.co.uk)
- September Birthstone – Sapphire… (guestandphilips.wordpress.com)
- Sapphire, The September Birthstone (visual.ly)
- Sapphire fashion rings for September (ritani.com)